Sunday 15 April 2012

With a Little Help from my Friend

15/4/12

Over the past week we have had some really nice days of weather and Jade and I have been working hard to gather data - so much so that I have had to rope in a little extra help (have a look in my pocket)!



























This is Remi and he is my mum's rat, he likes to travel the world and have his photo taken. On this trip as you can see he has been making friends with some of my wasp! He is much happier to get closer to them without protection than I am!










Jade and I also took a trip to another sight that she is hoping to use for a later project to see the state of some of the nest. We saw some really advanced nest with lots of pupae on which I thought would interest you all to see.



Fingers crossed that we will be conducting our first manipulations tomorrow - will give you an update on this as it happens and explain a bit more about what we are doing with the wasps

Finally for you nature lovers out there any clues on what this crazy critter is?


Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment