Sunday 2 June 2013

Panamá nuevo

A long time has passed since I last put up a post for you all, but it has reached field work time again, this can mean only one things .... Panamá nuevo (Panama again).

Having only just arrived I do not have too much to report for you but thought, its been a unexciting day of getting over jet lag and going in hunt of food. The fridge is now full of old favourites, avocados, spicy sauce, rum and local beer!



Although it also means back to horrid meat and cheese again - I'm having bree and camembert cravings already!

Even in day 1 I have been back into animal spotting of course .... what else would you expect from a Zoologist abroad! I caught a snap of this gorgeous chap chilling on a tree outside our apartment.








And of course the ever lovely agouties!




Talk to you all again soon.

Love Em

(no wasps yet, so no stings!)


Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment