Sunday 23 June 2013

La Feliz Pareja

Again begin away on field work has meant that I have missed out on many important occasions back at home.

Its been a busy and exciting week week for the Bell family - the birth of my cousin Natalya beautiful baby girl Olivia and the return of my cousin Bryony and her daughter Alia after 5 long years away in South America!


Today sees yet another important event that I have missed - the wedding of my wonderful friend Kelly to the fantastic Mont.

I have been so fortunate to be able to hear all about the build up to this special day over the last few months not to mention being able to see Kelly's gorgeous dress at her fitting and share a special "non-hen do" day with her.

As they both know I am so sorry to have missed their special day but I have no doubt that it was phenomenal and I can't wait to here all about it and see the photos when I get back.

So until next time - "To the Happy Couple  - La felix Pareja" - Kelly and Mont, I wish you both so much happiness to on the next stage of your lives together.



Widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment